Thursday, January 13, 2011

To blog or not to blog

To blog or not to blog....


That is the question. I have an urging calling to use my creativity daily. This feeling in the pit of my stomach and everytime I start gathering ideas, googling projects, stick-noting magazine pages, I feel giddy. Yes, giddy. Butterflies in my stomach that want to burst out and fly into this creative aura surrounding me. My creative bubble.

So I've decided that everyday I must engage in this creativeness and just let my ideas flow. I like to decorate, scrapbook, papercraft and help my wonderful sons with their school projects. Being a single mother of two boys provides me with plenty of opportunity to get creative in ways I never thought were possible. Like how to feed two healthy, growing boys on a very insee, teenie, weenie budget until next paycheck. Or how to get a skinny jean off a freshly casted leg. Or, how to get ink off the carpet. But that's not the type of creative I'm going for here.

I'm using this blog to keep myself accountable to me. Sharing my daily creativeness with you, and hopefully, gaining knowledge on how to do things better, cheaper and faster. I don't own a home, so home renovations are out of the question for the time being. But because I rent an apartment, I have to get creative with my decorating, without breaking the bank. I decorate to make this rental as cozy and comfortable for our lifestyle. For my boys and I.


You're welcome to join me in my daily quest. Offer feedback, suggestions, ideas, etc. Let's get this creative wagon rolling!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia, Congrats on launching your blog. It has been the best decision I have personally made on embarking this journey of creativity, light, love, & harmony. In the end you are right it is about holding ourselves accountable because it's "us" that learns so much more about ourselves than we realized. So I'm excited to see YOU on this magnificient journey. Glad to see you here and look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Therese! I'm still trying to figure out all this stuff, but it's been entertaining, nevertheless. Should be fun. It was actually Diego's idea to blog about his matterhorn pinewood derby.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.